- evm and frontier on Clover mainnet upgraded to the latest version
- Develop branch updated to the latest evm
- Completed the preliminary integration of the latest parachain code
- Completed the optimization of Sakura auction website design and procedure test and added auction rules
- Completed the integration test of parachain related code
- Completed preparations for EVM upgrade on test chain
- Completed the cross-chain monitoring background
- Research on general cross-chain solutions, and completed the deployment of cross-chain services.
- Development of new features on extension wallet: support asset whitelist and asset hiding; docking with public chains such as xDai, Matic, OKT, etc.
- Completed the research of dApp request to add network/switch network function/multi-chain simultaneous signature scheme
- Released v1.3.0 (Beta), with upgrade on the compatible with the Kusama parachain slot auction
- Realized the function of adding Dapp custom RPC node
- Completed the new protocol for interaction with Dapp and multi-signature demo
- Completed the development of the private beta version and the deployment of the formal environment
- Released v.1.0.0 (Beta)
- Completed the development of v1.1.0 (Beta), with cross-chain support and upgrade on mechanism.
- Reached a strategic partnership with ChainSwap to jointly explore the cross-chain interaction between the EVM compatible chain and Polkadot.
- Reached a strategic partnership with Bounce Finance, and Bounce will support users to participate in parachain auctions with Clover Wallet
- Joined the Web3.0 Bootcamp jointly organized by WANXIANG Blockchain Labs and Parity with 12 teams including Patract and MathChain
- Reached a strategic partnership with Apron Network to jointly provide developers with a one-stop compatible EVM framework and decentralized node services created by Substrate-based applications to lower development barriers and costs
- Joined Patract Open Platform, and Clover will support Wasm smart contract development
- Reached a strategic partnership with KIRA Network to jointly provide liquidity to on-chain collateral
- Reached a strategic partnership with Automata to jointly endow Defi with privacy
- Completed the fourth round of community public offering on Coinlist
- Reached a strategic partnership with PARSIQ to jointly lower the barriers for users to entry in blockchain
- Reached a strategic partnership with xDAI, and Clover will support the xDAI stablecoin to bring a better payment experience to the Web3 DeFi ecosystem.
Clover is a powerful smart contract platform that enables Ethereum developers and projects to migrate their contracts onto Polkadot. By minimizing the changes required to run existing Solidity smart contracts on the new network, Ethereum projects can simply replicate their dApp and deploy it to Clover using MetaMask, Truffle, Remix, and other familiar tools.