- Successfully connected to the Rococo tesnet and completed the local test and update.
- Complete Clover network code upgrade, opened POA mode, closed stake, optimized version release.
- Improved the staking logic of parachain slot auctions
- Completed the development of the Sakura network, which will be released soon
- Completed the docking of the Claim module on the Clover chain to the BEP20 contract and deployed the Fix solution for EVM data synchronization
- Cross-chain bridge development and testing, cross-chain monitoring background
- Completed the design of the cross-chain mechanism, the cross-chain watchdog mechanism, and a better GAS fee mechanism
- Completed the cross-chain contract development and deployment, including mainnet token contract and Bridge contract
- Completed cross-chain (on-chain) support for multiple chains and mainnet service deployment
- Completed the Clover-ETH, Clover-BSC cross-chain module (on-chain) support, docking of on-chain modules, and contract deployment.
- Released v1.0.5 (Beta), with support for Heco and Edgeware
- Released v1.0.6 (Beta), with support for two-way cross-chain from CLV to BSC
- Released v1.0.8 (Beta), with support for 2 address formats
- Implementation of webpack packaging
- Solved the Metamask conflict, optimized balances and account switching, and added Clover customized Dapp interactive support
- Released the beta version of the Rococo plug-in wallet
- Initial supports for Ethereum cross-chain
- Completed the account creation and importation processes, back-end API construction, and docking
- Completed the Clover wallet and Polkadot Dapp interaction function
- Development of basic functions, including accounts, assets, and transfers, etc.
- Added full nodes such as ETH, BSC, block synchronization monitoring, and support wallet upgrades
- Invited to participate in the AMA held by the PolkaWarriors Vietnamese community to elaborate on Clover’s future plans
- Reached a strategic partnership with the popular NFT game My Neighbor Alice to jointly explore the application of the NFT in the game on Polkadot
- Completed the public fundraising on Coinlist, with more than 400.000 unique participants and a total fundraised amount of 38,000,000 USD
- Invited to participate in the online AMA held by Edgeware
- Reached a strategic partnership with Fantom to jointly explore the boundaries of cross-chain DeFi
- Reached a strategic partnership with Darwinia Network to jointly explore the cross-chain standard agreement of heterogeneous chain assets
- Reached a strategic partnership with MathWallet to jointly empower the application of cross-chain assets in the Web3.0 era
- Joined the Polkadot DAO alliance with zCloak Network, MathChain, Apron, Stone, and other high-quality projects, and will cooperate closely in the future to jointly promote the Polkadot ecosystem
- Forbes interviewed Clover and made an in-depth interpretation of how Clover became the gate for next-generation Defi
Clover is a powerful smart contract platform that enables Ethereum developers and projects to migrate their contracts onto Polkadot. By minimizing the changes required to run existing Solidity smart contracts on the new network, Ethereum projects can simply replicate their dApp and deploy it to Clover using MetaMask, Truffle, Remix, and other familiar tools.